<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 08, 2003

Day 2.17 Ah Monday, when some of the wackiness comes out in ppl (like Mark Allen's latest post to the RPS Yahoogroup) and forgetfulness (I thought it was the 9th for most of the day).... otherwise, woot, the day has been saved -- for Dr.BEN KUTA seeks my assistance... for the amused... here is what I shall send --


Eureka!

You have reached the right place! I am on the verge of a scientific miracle and you can help me! Then we can solve your problem and ensure my path to Nobel Prize glory! In strictest confidence, tell no one! I have discovered the secret to Long Range Matter Transportation (LRMT)! My prototype device is ready for a trial on a human subject hence I can help you leave the African Continent!

What I need you to do is quite simple! September 20th is the next full moon! Send me the Global Positioning Coordinates of the highest point, hill or building, in your town! Then, at midnight GMT, not a minute sooner or later! Stand upon the top of the hill holding approximately 1 kilogram of pure table salt (kosher salt is acceptable) to allow the targeting software to acquire your location!

You will feel a slight tingling sensation, do NOT be alarmed! In approximately 1 minute, the LRMT will be able to transport you to the freedom of our land! I am looking forward to receiving the coordinates!!

Regards, Vanth

odds of a response ... zero

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?