<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Thanks to my every wonderful wife Heleen and some of the RPS-Online folk (Ben, Drew and Scott), I have a bunch of leads and places to consider for jumping back into RPG Freelancing.... Now the big question is, would anyone want me? .... I see myself as sort of a "Colour Commentator" (doing the details, descriptions, etc.) rather than the "Play by Play Man" (rules, variants, structure etc... ).... I did have an idea, waaaaay back when in the ICE ROCO days, of doing a "People, Places and Things" supplement for Rolemaster. Simply a collection of nifty people, interesting items and various settings.... That is, Colour stuff.... These days, those, I can move that to D20 - which seems to be the popular choice these days.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?